So, we said it. Will happen on the 20th of Aug 2012. Can we really do it? What are the status as on today?
iDCCU Boards are getting made. We are still waiting on the MOSFETs First version of the brochure may be available by end of this week Solar Panels are tested today. Bulk order to be placed and followed up! Metal enclosures are getting fabricated Carton Box and packing material samples needs to be got Need to define cut-outs for both Need to select color
Have to work on the “Usage Guide” and “Warranty Terms”
- have to get them printed
Battery needs to be ordered Have to visit our store location and select the color for interiors Rent Agreement
OK, we managed to get a lot of the things in the list above done. Are we done? Far from it. So, what are the status as on today? (3 days before the launch)
- Printing of sticker for the front panel
- for TriNetra
- for Amulya
- User Manual
- In English. Need to translate that to Kannada.
- Add terms and conditions to it.
- Complete system check on the boards
- Program Amulya iDCLDC boards
- (Re)Program TriNetra iDCLDC boards
- to fix Battery charging time issue
- to fix “turn on flicker” issue
- Painting of the Store’s wall @ Davanagere
- Place order for the Store’s front board
- Plastic front cover pasting to the carton box
- Some more that I don’t know yet.